Declaration/ General Data Protection Regulation
GDPR is the regulation on the protection of personal data and the free flow of such data adopted by the European Union and the Council, otherwise referred to as the General Data Protection Regulation.
You accept the declaration set forth below by accessing the website redonyautomata.hu. Please exit the website redonyautomata.hu if you do not agree with the conditions set forth below.
The content of the website (texts, images, animation, videos) constitute the property of N&L Technika Ltd. and is protected by copyright. Any given content component of the website may not be used without the written consent of its holder.
Company name: N&L Technika Ltd.
Registered seat: 1036 Budapest, Lajos u. 117. III.em.17
Tel.: +36 20 9462 144
Fax: +36 27 383 304
Company registration number: 01-09-072483
Tax number: 10454819-2-41
EU tax identification number: HU10454819
Linux Hungary Ltd.
8000 Székesfehérvár, Mátyás király krt. 10.
Tel.: +36 22 504 585
Fax.: +36 22 504 586
Tax number: 13389978-2-07
Company registration number: 07-09-012034
The website redonyautomata.hu uses the analysis services of Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA), namely, the Google Analytics App. Data on the number of website visitors stored in cookies and the user IP address are transmitted to and stored on Google servers. Google uses this data to assess the website use habits of users. It generates statistical reports based on this data for the operator of the website, for redonyautomata.hu to cater for user needs as best possible.
Only anonymous data is collected within the framework of the Google Analytics service; the data collected does not enable the user to be identified, it is only used to generate summary statistics. Google may disclose this information to third parties if stipulated by law or the given third parties process this information at the request of Google. Please read Google Terms of Service.
Download the Google Analytics Opt-out browser add-on if you do not want Google Analytics to prepare a report on the activity it performs on this website.
Use the data protection browser setting to delete the cookies from our website.
The website redonyautomata.hu uses a cb-enabled cookie, the value of which is 1. This will be stored in your browser for one year after enabling the cookie and its availability indicates that the you have accepted the cookies.
Contact form / Webshop order form
The name, email address you provided (as well as your telephone number in the case of webshop orders) and the time when you sent the message will be stored on the server of the website redonyautomata.hu by completing and sending in the contact form. The operator of the website uses the data you provide to contact you and to retrieve the message/order in the case of possible disputes. We also separately delete the above data at the request of the sender, otherwise the above data is automatically deleted from the server one year after the message was sent.
The above data may not be disclosed to any third party, used for an alternative purpose (forwarding, amendment, etc.). The controller shall refrain from using the data for direct marketing in the case of private persons.
The above forms may only be sent to the processor, if the message sender ticks the box "Processing - I consent to the processing of my personal data".
- Right of access: The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data.
- Right to rectification: The data subject shall have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her and shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
- Right to erasure: The data subject may request the erasure of her or his data. Whereby the controller ensured access for third parties to the data requested to be erased, it must inform all those to whom the given data was made public for them to erase every personal data kept by them and references to these. The purpose of this is for the given data to "disappear" from the accessible databases, unless there is a legal or rational impediment to this.
- Right to restriction of processing: The data subject shall, in certain cases, have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing, such as in the context of a pending, legal dispute or if the processing of the data is no longer necessary, but is nonetheless requested by the data subject.
- Right to object: The data subject shall have the right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her.
IN WHAT FORM CAN ANYONE REQUEST THE ERASURE OF THEIR DATA?
Anyone may request the erasure of their data by issuing a verbal statement to the controller, in writing, via post, via email or on the website, preferably on the platform through which the data was lawfully sent to the controller.
Body competent body for data protection problems:
- Customer Service Office of the National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
- Postal address:1530 Budapest, Pf.: 5
- Address: 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/c
- Tel.:+36 (1) 391-1400
- Fax:+36 (1) 391-1410
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coordinates: N 47°30'56''; E 18°59'57''
Body competent for legal matters:
- District Court of Vác
- Postal address: 601 Vác, Pf. 244
- Address: 2600 Vác, Budapesti főút 14
- Tel.: +36 27 317-599; +36 27 315-381
- Fax: +36 27 511-221
- Email: email@example.com